Last Saturday, Patrick and I went to the Outside Lands Festival. While Patrick was most excited to see Nine Inch Nails live, I didn't care much for this year's music line-up and was really excited for the great food line-up instead.
Here are a few of the things we got, along with some photos:
- Rich Table's porcini donuts
- Rich Table's Sardine Chips
- Farmstead Tasting Table's charcuterie plate
- Farmerbrown's Little Skillet's fried chicken, corn bread, and mac & cheese.
- Andalu's crispy mac and cheese
- Big Chef Tom's pork belly burger
- Huge peanut butter cup & smores bar
Of all the items above, the porcini donuts were my absolute favorite; nicely fried dough with porcini powder served with whipped raclette - amazing! Little Skillet's fried chicken's is fantastic as always. The huge peanut butter cup and smores bar for $8 a piece was completely worth it.
I can only hope that other festivals can use Outside Lands as an example of what type of food they should consider having at their next event.